Uckele Phyto Quench Pellet 5LB
2 in stock
Phyto-Quench Pellets provide powerful antioxidants featuring Devil’s Claw to help maintain healthy immunity, especially for horses not on fresh pasture. With phytonutrient rich ingredients for vascular and tissue integrity, Phyto-Quench fights the damaging effects of free radicals by neutralizing oxidative reactions to maintain a normal inflammatory response. Plant-based phytonutrients include Garlic, Devil’s Claw, Turmeric, Grape Seed, Ginkgo Biloba, and Boswellia.
Also available in a palatable powder that does not contain Devil’s Claw.
Specific nutrients and plants targeted for healthy immune function to support the horse’s antioxidant capacity and protect the tissues from oxidative stress.
• Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is an herb with a long history of use for support of joint health. It has been well documented that Devil’s Claw is effective supporting a healthy, normal inflammatory response.
• Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is an organic sulfur compound synthesized in the body, where it supports a healthy inflammatory response and a normal detoxification process in the liver.
• Bioflavonoids are a diverse class of plant chemicals with well documented antioxidant effects and include Hesperidin, Quercitrin, Rutin and Tangeritin, which can help preserve Vitamin C levels in the tissues. Some Citrus Bioflavonoids can also support healthy capillary walls.
• N-Acetyl L-Cysteine has direct antioxidant effects and may also function as a source of Cysteine for the body’s own antioxidant enzyme systems.
• Antioxidant Phenolic compounds are widely distributed through nature in herbs such as Turmeric, Grape Seed and Ginko biloba. These Phenolics are some of the most potent antioxidants, and penetrate into body tissues easily. In addition, combinations of different plant Phenolics work synergistically, meaning that lower dosages can be used. They are also synergistic with Bioflavonoids.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.