Coat Defense Trouble Spot Drying Paste
$10.00 – $36.99
Does your horse suffer from scratches, mud fever, cannon crud or dew poisoning? Do they get hives, painful bug bites or even summer sores? Have they ever had a painful wound, laceration or proud flesh? COAT DEFENSE® TROUBLE SPOT DRYING PASTE is an all-natural, safe and effective solution that can help speed the healing of multiple equine skin ailments.
Our paste can be used on horses who have broken skin or open wounds to create a protective barrier. It relieves on contact, all while continually drawing out toxins and moisture, finally allowing skin cells to mend. It is non-toxic if licked, and can safely be reapplied as needed.
Our products are non-toxic, crafted from only safe, readable ingredients, and contain no fillers. COAT DEFENSE® is proudly handmade in Ashburn, VA. https://coatdefense.com/collections/for-horses/products/trouble-spot-drying-paste-10-oz
- Speeds healing on insect bites, scratches, wounds, summer sores and proud flesh.
- Relieves itch caused by insect bites, sweet itch, inflammation and cellulitis.
- Acts as a poultice on inflammation and cellulitis.
- Creates a barrier between insects and horses’ skin when applied in a diluted formula.
- Prevents summer sores by creating a barrier when applied to broken skin.
- Humans love it for bites, stings, poison ivy, acne, and splinters!
- Prior to application, gently clean any dirt or debris from treatment area. DO NOT pick off any existing scabs.Allow scabs to fall off on their own with Paste.
- Using fingertips, scoop paste from container, and spread thickly over treatment area. Spread as if covering bread with peanut butter, spread to surrounding areas and down to the skin. Do not rub in.
- Let paste dry to a near white shell and leave on for several days.
- Reapply as necessary until skin is fully healed.
- For open wounds, to achieve better adhesion of the paste, first dry oozing by patting with a clean cloth and/or applying COAT DEFENSE® daily Preventative Powder.
- Paste is also effective if thinned out with water or witch hazel. A more paint like layer of the paste provides an effective barrier between exposed skin (ears, bellies, etc.) and biting insects.
- To remove, please wet first. Paste become abrasive when it is dry.
- Use COAT DEFENSE® daily Preventative Powder to prevent future flare-ups. It’s a game changer for prevention!
For dark horses: In very rare instances, regular use of COAT DEFENSE® TROUBLE SPOT DRYING PASTE may magnify the lightening effect of the sunlight and sweat. For our peace of mind, please test in a small area first.
Proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch), witch hazel, argan oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.